Request Lien Release Recording Services
If you have already recorded a lien, and have been paid in full, you may need to record a lien release. We can help with that too!
What’s included with our lien release recording services:
- Pre-made lien release form to guide your preparation of the lien
- Response to your order within one hour (usually 15 minutes) during normal business hours
- Paying all recording costs
- Sending the lien release via certified mail to the property owner.
- Ensuring your lien release is recorded in the correct county and follows the procedures required by that county for lien recording
- Same-day processing of your lien release when we receive the original signed copy in our office
- Ensuring the recorded lien release is returned to you for your records
Liens and Lien Releases are serious documents that can have serious legal consequences for both you and the person and property you are recording them against. If you have questions or would like someone to advise of you of your lien rights, the effect of a lien release, or any other options, we recommend seeking the advice of a board-certified construction attorney. One is listed below, or you may seek additional attorneys on the Florida Bar web site by visiting our resources page.