Request a Notice of Non-Payment
A Notice of Non-Payment is used to file a claim against a Bond. In some respects it is like a Lien, but against a Bond instead of the actual property.
Zinarro Notice to Owner is able to offer complete Notice of Non-Payment services to you and your company. Fill out one simple form and we take care of the rest.
Our Notice of NonPayment Service Includes the Following:
- Preparation of the Notice of Non-Payment.
- Sending copies to the General Contractor and Surety, and any other parties listed in the Notice of Commencement via Certified Mail.
- Research of the property and public records to ensure correctness, including Property Address, Parcel ID, Legal Description, and Property Owner.
- Sending you a copy of the Notice of Non-Payment.
- Tracking information provided for each copy mailed so you can track delivery.
- All domestic postage costs included. (International postage and FedEx may require an additional fee [Max 3]).
- Prepared and mailed within three business days.
NOTE: Florida Statutes require a Notice of Non-Payment to be used under certain circumstances to make a claim against a Bond. But in some circumstances, a Lien may also be appropriate to use. And still, in some circumstances, a Lien may be the only appropriate action. Because the serving of a Notice of Non-Payment can impact your legal rights, we recommend that if you have any questions about the appropriateness of having a Notice of Non-Payment prepared and served on your behalf that you consult with a qualified legal professional.