Request a Notice to Owner/Contractor
A Notice to Owner is required to secure your ability to file a lien against a property. A Notice to Contractor is required to secure your ability to file a Notice of Non-Payment against a Bond. Zinarro Notice to Owner offers both on one convenient form, as allowed by law, and at one low price.
Our Notice to Owner/Contractor Service Includes the Following:
- Preparation of the Notice to Owner/Contractor.
- Sending copies of the notice to the Property Owner, General Contractor, Lender, and any other parties listed on the Notice of Commencement by Certified Mail, so you can obtain confirmation of its delivery.
- Research information to ensure delivery and correctness, including property descriptions, addresses, and contact information.
- Sending you a copy of the Notice to Owner, plus pre-prepared partial and final lien releases for your use when you get paid.
- Providing tracking information for each Certified Mail letter sent so you can track delivery.
- All domestic postage costs included. (International postage and Fedex may require additional payment [Max 3]).
- Prepared and mailed within three business days.