Request Lien Recording Services
A lien is a powerful tool in securing your right to payment. A lien generally grants the holder the ability to file a lawsuit to foreclose on the property and sell that property to satisfy the debt. Zinarro Notice to Owner offers Lien Recording services that protect your lien rights by ensuring your lien is properly recorded in the correct county, sent to the parties required under Florida’s Construction Lien laws, and is sent for recording with any other local county requirements for recording. Florida’s Construction Lien law contains specific rules governing the preparation of liens, so you should click here to learn about how our lien recording services work before ordering.
We manage as much of the lien recording process as legally allowed, including:
- Pre-made lien form to guide your preparation of the lien
- Response to your order within one hour (usually 15 minutes) during normal business hours
- Paying all recording costs
- Sending the lien via certified mail to the parties required by statute within 15 days of recording.
- Ensuring your lien is recorded in the correct county and follows the procedures required by that county for lien recording.
- Same-day processing of your lien when we receive the original signed copy in our office.
- Ensuring the recorded lien is returned to you for your records.
Liens and Lien Releases are serious documents that can have serious legal consequences for both you and the person and property you are recording them against. If you have questions or would like someone to advise of you of your lien rights, the effect of a lien release, or any other options, we recommend seeking the advice of a board-certified construction attorney. One is listed below, or you may seek additional attorneys on the Florida Bar web site by visiting our resources page.