- Preparation of the Notice to Owner/Contractor.
- Sending copies of the notice to the Property Owner, General Contractor, Lender, and any other parties listed on the Notice of Commencement by Certified Mail, so you can obtain confirmation of its delivery.
- Research information to ensure delivery and correctness, including property descriptions, addresses, and contact information.
- Sending you a copy of the Notice to Owner, plus pre-prepared partial and final lien releases for your use when you get paid.
- Providing tracking information for each Certified Mail letter sent so you can track delivery.
- All domestic postage costs included. (International postage and Fedex may require additional payment [Max 3]).
- Prepared and mailed within three business days.
Notice to Owner/Contractor
includes all domestic postage
Same Day Service & FedEx delivery available